Gastroenterology Opportunity with Colorado Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Colorado is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing opportunity looking for someone temp to hire
- Schedule/Hours: Varies between inpatient/outpatient
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1:3
- Patient Ages: Mostly adult
- Procedures: General gastro; upper gastro endoscopy, colonoscopies, flexible sigmoidoscopy, small bowel enteroscopy, endoscopic ultrasounds, SOME endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
No matter what you like to do on vacation, Glenwood Springs is bound to have something perfect for you to enjoy. Why not try something new like a Segway tour or commune with nature on miles of trails and Gold medal fishing waters. Perhaps you prefer to take in a show, fly high on a thrill ride, soak in mineral hot springs, or chill out on the river through the gorgeous Glenwood Canyon. Whatever your desire, start planning your exciting Glenwood Spring vacation today, the possibilities are endless when there are so many exciting and fun things to do in Colorado.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23176
Posted October 7, 2020