Full-time Pulmonary/Critical Care Positions with Geisinger
Geisinger, a national leader in healthcare innovation and technology, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care trained physicians for an exciting opportunities at Geisinger in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Lewistown, PA. Join Geisinger’s growing team of Pulmonary/Critical Care staff physicians, practicing state-of-the-art medicine with support from its excellent Advanced Practice Providers, Pharmacists and nursing staff.
- Combination of Pulmonary/Critical Care with 2 weeks of clinic and 2 weeks of inpatient care/month at a Level II trauma center in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- If interested in Lewistown, practice 3 weeks of clinic and 1 week of inpatient care/month
We also offer:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Recruitment forgivable loan
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage for Geisinger
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
About the areas: Enjoy shopping, dining, sporting events, concerts, and outdoor activities all nearby! Quaint towns with safe neighborhoods, quiet streets and good schools but also with all the amenities one can find in a larger area. Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, DC are all within 2-3 hours of here!
If you are interested in learning more about any of these opportunities, please contact Tonya Harmon Boyer at 570-701-7203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted February 19, 2021