100% Outpatient Endocrinology in Neenah, Wisconsin
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
ThedaCare, a non-profit health system in Northeast Wisconsin, is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our provider group at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah.
- 1.0 FTE:36 contact hours per week (flexible with schedule)
- The hospital-based clinic, allowing for collaboration with providers of various specialties
- The team consists of one physician, one APC, RN's, MA's.
- Outpatient clinic model
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle biopsies are preferred but not required
ThedaCare’s Endocrinology Service Line is building a Diabetes Center of Excellence. Our comprehensive model of diabetic care model is grounded in six (6) pillars that serve as our guiding principles for developing expertise in diabetes care and delivering exceptional outcomes for our diabetic patient population.
- Team-based care with a focus on high-risk individuals;
- Coordination of care and communication across our medical community to help guide care;
- Comprehensive care including Diabetes and Endocrinology subspecialties;
- Culture of continuous learning and quality improvement;
- Evidenced-based care and education on best practices;
- Diabetic population health and outcome assessment;
- Income Details: Competitive Base Salary + value based incentives
- Signing Bonus: Generous sign-on bonus offered!
- Vacation: Time Off 35 days including vacation and CME
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits:
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice, Paid Tail Coverage & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees
- Retirement Plans: 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Legal Plan Option
ThedaCare is a population-health-focused organization with over 1,300 providers across all specialties providing clinically integrated care as part of our ThedaCare ACO. Our Endocrinology Service Line collaborates with over 200 primary care providers in the management of our diabetic patients and endocrinological disorders.
Posted November 28, 2022