100% Outpatient Endocrinology in Neenah, Wisconsin
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
ThedaCare is seeking a board eligible/board certified Endocrinologist to join our provider group at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center- Neenah.
- Outpatient clinic model (36 patient contact hours per week) with on call rotation
- Hospital-based clinic with a team that consists of two physicians and one advanced practice clinician
- ThedaCare is a population-health focused organization with over 1,300 providers across all specialties providing clinically integrated care as part of our ThedaCare ACO. Our Endocrinology Service Line collaborates with over 200 primary care providers in the management of our diabetic patients and endocrinological disorders.
ThedaCare is committed to providing community-based access to "world class" healthcare, either through our physicians and facilities or through our strategic partnerships with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our “hospital within a hospital” partnership with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and our membership within AboutHealth.
ThedaCare is recognized locally and around the world for quality health care:
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Medical Center-Neenah have been named multiple times as "Consumer Choice Hospitals," for the Appleton/Oshkosh area by the National Research Corporation.
- ThedaCare has also made the American Hospital Association's "100 Most Wired" health system list several times for its use of information technology.
Posted November 17, 2021