Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Position at Established Practice with Large Referral Base
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Physician Group
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our established team at our main campus in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a growing team of 3 MFM Specialists, 16 Obstetricians/Gynecologists, 6 Neonatologists, Pediatric Surgery, Gynecologic Oncologist, Geneticist with dedicated MFM genetic counseling, Dietitian and highly skilled subspecialty midlevel staff
- Four MFM APPs provide clinic consultations and outreach
- Pediatric specialties on site including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral, Pulmonology, Sleep and Genetics; additional consultation services available for Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Practice the full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB-GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB/GYN, NICU and Anesthesia
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport services
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Posted October 9, 2019