Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Opportunity at Healthgrades Top 50 Hospital
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our established team at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a growing team of 3 MFM Specialists, 16 Obstetricians/Gynecologists, 6 Neonatologists, Pediatric Surgery, Gynecologic Oncologist, Geneticist with dedicated MFM genetic counseling, Dietitian and highly skilled subspecialty midlevel staff
- Four MFM APPs provide clinic consultations and outreach
- Pediatric specialties on site including Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral, Pulmonology, Sleep and Genetics; additional consultation services available for Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Practice the full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB-GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB/GYN, NICU and Anesthesia
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport services
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
About Carle Health
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.
Posted October 20, 2021