Primary Care/IM Physician in Ambulatory Clinic
Canon City, CO
Seeking a Primary Care or IM Physician for Ambulatory Clinic in Canon City, Colorado. Clinic is associated with St Thomas More hospital.
Canon City is located in a mountain bowl along the Arkansas River valley. A combination of unique geography and an elevation of 5,300 fee above sea level contribute to making Canon City "the Climate Capital of Colorado," with temps generally 10 degrees warmer in winter than other nearby Colorado communities. Canon City contains many natural attractions and is a destination for fly fishing, white water rafting, hiking, and mountain biking.
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication – so providers can spend their time doing what matters most – caring for patients and serving their communities.
Provide services at or above the customary practice standards in the Community, and within the qualifications and experience of Physician and adhere to the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and all recognized associations or accrediting boards concerned with Physician’s area of medical specialty.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital;
- Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate MD or DO required
- DR-Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state required
Posted March 15, 2021