Comprehensive Program - Inpatient PM&R with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Mix of inpatient & outpatient work
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Growing program. Build up your own high volume patient panel.
- ACGME-approved Residency coming 2022!
- Unity Hospital has earned CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs with specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Program is supported by nurse navigators & enjoys 500+ referrals each month.
- APP support, integrated department - neurology, pain, spine, and neurosurgery
- Treat a broad spectrum of PM&R patients and conditions.
- Inpatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support
- Support + ability to grow professionally
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted December 8, 2020