Phoenix Area Indian Health Service is Seeking a Primary Care Provider | Federal Benefits & Student Loan Repayment
Indian Health Service is seeking a Full-Time Medical Primary Care Provider in downtown Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Phoenix Indian Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited hospital located in downtown Phoenix.
- The 127-bed hospital provides specialty services to both urban and rural tribal members.
- PIMC employs over 1,200 people with additional professional staff traveling throughout the states in the Phoenix Area to provide direct services, consultation, and guidance to other IHS hospitals and health centers.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
- Great work-life balance work 4 ten-hour shifts
- 30-minute appointments, 16 patients scheduled in 10 hour day
- No hospital rounding, no weekends, all Federal holidays off.
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Eligible for student loan repayment
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Strong team environment with dedicated healthcare team members
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, Health, and Life insurance benefits, Federal Retirement plan
ABOUT PHOENIX, ARIZONA Phoenix, AZ is a bustling metropolis that combines the activity of a large city with the beauty of its natural desert landscape. Phoenix has the most land dedicated to parks and preserves of any other major city in the nation. In addition to the gorgeous desert local, Phoenix offers outstanding theater, shopping, dining, museums, and more, many infused with American Indian tradition.
Posted January 3, 2022