Near Grand Canyon / Lake Powell - APP for Primary Care Clinic
Experienced FNP or PA - Primary Care
Enjoy Lake Powell & Grand Canyon Nearby
Banner Medical Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its team in a special Northern Arizona locale, Page AZ. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic about clinical excellence while working alongside a caring team in a rural community.
Some additional details about the position:
- Mon-Fri office hours
- Neighborhood clinic treating all ages
- Medical Assistants, Front Office, and physician & leadership support
Essential Functions and Requirements:
- FNP or PA licensed with minimum 2 years of experience in a primary care setting
- Patient-focused, friendly and collaborative
- Experience treating patients of all ages
Top-ranking Banner Health offers you the resources to practice clinical excellence while collaborating with top specialists in an integrated setting. Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Enjoy the opportunity for career growth or personal development
- Experience greater professional stability with access to sound systems in place
- Enjoy greater work life balance with flexible schedules
The benefits to working for this growing, innovative, health care company include:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plans with company contributions
- Relocation Assistance, if applicable
- Paid CME plus Allowance
- Opportunities for personal and career growth within an organization that values innovation
And what about Page?
- Small town on the southern shores of Lake Powell
- Some of the most unique and picturesque geography in the world, including Grand Canyon
- Lake Powell attracts millions of visitors each year and provides ample opportunities for water sports galore!
- Outdoor recreation includes hiking, biking, photography
We encourage you to apply today for immediate consideration!
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted July 15, 2021