Competitive Outpatient Psychiatry Position in Menasha, Wisconsin
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah
ThedaCare is seeking a board eligible/board certified Psychiatrist to join our Adult Outpatient Psychiatry team in Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Monday- Friday 7:30a-4:30p
- 2 days of weeknight call per month (Monday-Thursday)
- Psychiatrists may perform ECT
- The Psychiatric group is part of a behavioral health division that includes; eight adult psychiatrists (including one geriatric psychiatrist), four adult psychiatric hospitalists, one nurse practitioner and 50 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselors as well as Psychology, Neuropsychology services and a Mental Health Day Treatment Program.
ThedaCare is committed to providing community-based access to "world class" healthcare, either through our physicians and facilities or through our strategic partnerships with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our “hospital within a hospital” partnership with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and our membership within AboutHealth.ThedaCare is recognized locally and around the world for quality health care:
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Medical Center-Neenah have been named multiple times as "Consumer Choice Hospitals," for the Appleton/Oshkosh area by the National Research Corporation.
- ThedaCare has also made the American Hospital Association's "100 Most Wired" health system list several times for its use of information technology.
Posted June 28, 2021