Pain Medicine job with White Plains Hospital- Rewarding work life balance, Westchester, 25 miles from Manhattan
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Center, a 292 bed Award-winning Hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles from Manhattan, is currently seeking Board Certified Pain Medicine Physician for it's expanding Pain Medicine Department. For candidates with the right experience this could morph into a Director- Pain Medicine position.
This position is mainly outpatient with some inpatient responsibilities. The successful candidate would be part of a busy and thriving practice with referrals from 12 Orthopedic surgeons including 2 Spine Surgeons, primary care and inpatient physicians within the network. The practice would involve a wide range of procedures including electromyography (EMG) and pain management.
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient.
- Collaborate with another PMR and NP
- Large referring physician base
- Shared call responsibility
- Procedures: such as EMGs (optional) , pain management, spinal epidurals, spinal cord stimulation, joint injections, nerve blocks ,facet blocks and neuroaxial.
- Top of the line compensation
- Collegial, rewarding work environment. "Great Place to Work" certified. We take work-life balance seriously!
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- Tuition, CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice
- Must possess an M.D. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency in Anesthesiology
- Must be fellowship trained in Pain Medicine.
- Minimum two years of work experience in relevant field is required for staff Physician role.
- Full Time
- Monday- Friday
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence
- Health grades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
And many more
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Resume to Sharon O. Alfonso
Posted September 3, 2021