Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in Scenic New Hampshire
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in New Hampshire is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Permanent assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Perm Request
- Schedule/Hours: 4.5-day work week (4 Clinic Days & .5 admin day - May be taken from home for remote reads)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Procedures : Spirometry, PFT, Methacholine Challenge Studies and Bronchoscopies required.
- Support Staff: Supported by MA, RN and another full-time Pulmonologist
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS
About the Location:
- The Androscoggin Valley is nestled amidst two of New Hampshire's most scenic regions - the White Mountains & the Great North Woods on the northern side of Mt. Washington and the Presidential Range. The area offers a variety of activities and attractions.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22726
Posted July 29, 2020