General Neurology Opportunity - Clearwater, Florida
Morton Plant Hospital
BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is a physician-led medical group seeking a General Neurologist to join our established team at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, Florida. Our team consists of two neurologists and one nurse practitioner.
- Existing patient volume is available to establish a busy practice quickly.
- Minimal inpatient coverage responsibilities.
- We are interested in applicants who enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Our Neuroscience Program is dedicated to the comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with a wide variety of neurological disorders.
- The practice is located on the Morton Plant Hospital campus, a 687-bed facility, allowing convenient access to the hospital.
- Experienced candidates or new graduates are welcome to apply.
The Neurosciences Institute at Morton Plant Hospital combines the advanced medical specialties of neurology and neurosurgery to create a strong medical advantage in the treatment of brain, spinal cord, nervous disorders and stroke.
The Neuroscience Institute offers a variety of clinics to help patients resume daily activities and pursue an active lifestyle:
- Movement Disorders Clinic
- Balance Clinic
- Memory Disorders Clinic
- Stroke Clinic
As the first program of its kind in our community, the Neurosciences Institute has been leading the way in neuroscience care:
- Morton Plant Hospital's stroke services program is capable of the most recent, early intervention treatment of stroke, and is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV GL Healthcare.
- Morton Plant is one of the few hospitals in the area to offer interventional neuroradiology.
- Our comprehensive spine program offers minimally invasive spine surgery, allowing for a faster recovery and less pain for patients.
- We offer innovative treatment options for aneurysm and AVM
About BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Posted November 3, 2021