Lead Breast Imaging Radiologist
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Lead Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our Primary Care team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Successful candidate will oversee our busy dedicated Breast Imaging practice, including screening and diagnostic studies with Tomosynthesis, ultrasound guided and stereotactic/tomosynthesis guided biopsies, Breast MRI interpretation and biopsy.
- Opportunity to expand service levels geographically across the organization.
- Participation in multidisciplinary conferences
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
- BC/ BE in Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging or similar clinical experience
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Lead experience a plus
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
Posted October 2, 2020