Join Sentara's Anesthesia Team in Desirable Charlottesville, VA
Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
Sentara Medical Group
Sentara Anesthesiology Specialists is actively recruiting CRNAs to join their growing care team model at Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital, a 176-bed acute-care hospital located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Become a part of Sentara Medical Group, a top-tier, innovative, multispecialty group with over 1,500 providers located throughout Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. Sentara was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health, and included on Forbes' listing of "Best Employers.”
Position highlights include:
• Case mix of orthopedics, endoscopy, general, urology, OB, neurocranial, and limited pediatrics; no cardiac or trauma
• 12 Anesthesiologists and 12 CRNAs when fully staffed
• Call 1:7; negotiable second call
• $15,000 Commencement Bonus
• $15,000 Retention Bonus after one year
• Generous CME allowance and paid time
• Eight ORs in hospital, 4 ORs in ASC, 2 endo suites, interventional suite, and OB
• Magnet® recognition; 5 Star Rating by CMS
• Multiple shift options available, including 8, 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts
• Overtime opportunities available
• Generous salary and 33 vacation days plus sick time
• Excellent benefits with Health, Life, Dental & Vision
• Generous retirement plans
• Malpractice with tail coverage provided
Located just two hours south of our nation’s capital, Charlottesville offers the incredible beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, a friendly and welcoming community, higher educational opportunities at the University of Virginia, and an abundance of amenities and cultural attractions.
Forward your resume and confidential inquiries to John Bragg, FASPR, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and apply online at www.sentaracareers.com.
About Sentara Medical Group
Be an integral part of a Healthcare System focused on Quality, Transformation, and Innovation.Sentara Medical Group is a division of Sentara Healthcare, one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the nation. Created in 1995 to optimize patient access by expanding Sentara's geographical reach, Sentara Medical Group averages over 1.5 million patient encounters per year.Comprised of over 850 Physicians & Advance Practice Clinicians, Sentara Medical Group has its own board of directors and other self-governing capabilities. Sentara gives Sentara Medical Group providers many benefits including a fully integrated electronic medical records system, money-saving efficiencies, and the support and resources of a nationally recognized healthcare organization. The most important benefit, however, is Sentara's reputation as the gold standard for quality healthcare.
Posted January 20, 2021