Practice Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with MultiCare - Enjoy excellent Work-Life Balance
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BE/BC Adult Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist to join its thriving practice based in Puyallup, WA at Good Samaritan Hospital.
What we have to offer:
- Inpatient unit and outpatient clinic side by side for easy access
- Level 1 Adult Trauma designation, with 42 beds (expansion up to 48 beds in unique situations)
- Joint Commission and CARF accredited in Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation & Stroke Specialty
- 24/7 in-house Hospitalists consulting on the inpatient rehabilitation unit
- An experienced, passionate and collaborative team of five Physiatrists
What you will do:
- Provide a mix of outpatient and inpatient PM&R neurorehabilitative care, spasticity management (including chemodenervation and Baclofen pump management), amputee management, electrodiagnostic testing, and some musculoskeletal care (including musculoskeletal ultrasound)
- Collaborate with inpatient Rehabilitation Psychology, inpatient Neuropsychology, inpatient adaptive driving program, dedicated outpatient Rehabilitation Nursing Clinic and community outreach programs for TBI, stroke, and SCI populations
- 1 week of call every sixth week, includes weekend inpatient rehab unit
What you will need:
- Preference for candidates with aptitude in the field of amputee management
- Board certified/eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
- Easy drive to Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Posted March 20, 2021