Practice Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with MultiCare - Enjoy excellent Work-Life Balance
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BE/BC Adult Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist to join its thriving practice based in Tacoma, WA at Tacoma General Hospital.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package to include sign-on, relocation, and student loan repayment incentives
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail)
- 24/7 in-house Hospitalists consulting on the inpatient rehabilitation unit
- An experienced, passionate and collaborative team of five Physiatrists
What you will do:
- Provide PM&R Consults for patients with complex rehabilitation needs, or might be candidates for the inpatient rehab program.
- Participate in one week of inpatient rehabilitation call coverage every sixth week at Good Samaritan Hospital.
- See 8-12 patients per day, providing input on spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, multiple traumas, neurogenic bowel/bladder, skin integrity, amputation, and other complex medical rehab cases.
- Collaborate with inpatient Rehabilitation Psychology, inpatient Neuropsychology, inpatient adaptive driving program, dedicated outpatient Rehabilitation Nursing Clinic and community outreach programs for TBI, stroke, and SCI populations.
What you will need:
- Preference for candidates with aptitude in neuro-rehabilitative consultation management
- Board certified/eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
- Easy drive to Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Posted May 18, 2022