Grow Your Academic EM Career with TeamHealth - Enhanced Signing Incentives and Relocation Assistance Available
Near Utica, NY
Further your career as an Assistant Program Director (APD) for a new ACGME-accredited Emergency Medicine Residency program at St. Luke's Campus - Mohawk Valley Health System in Utica, New York. This key role will collaborate with the Program Director in planning and coordinating the academic and operational activities of the residency program and provide administrative oversight and guidance to residents. The APD will also be responsible for ensuring program, faculty, and resident compliance with ACGME guidelines. The anticipated start date for the first class of EM residents is summer of 2022.
This opening has an enhanced sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
Qualified candidates must be ABEM/AOBEM Board-Certified. Candidates with previous academic experience, research experience, and publications are preferred. Candidates who have completed an additional fellowship are also encouraged to apply. Must be willing to relocate to the Utica area and maintain current ACLS, PALS, ATLS, and Stroke Certifications.
- Independent contractor model
- Faculty stipend
- Competitive compensation
- Enhanced sign-on and relocation assistance available
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Posted February 5, 2021