Join a Growing Neurosurgery Team with Centura in Colorado Springs
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
Inpatient and outpatient
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is hiring to accommodate current and future community need in the fastest growing county in Colorado. The hospital is undergoing a $260 million-dollar renovation and is placing a strong emphasis on the expansion of neurosciences to accommodate the tremendous growth in its primary service area.
- The ideal candidate will be a general neurosurgeon who will participate in level I trauma call coverage.
- The group will grow to 6 neurosurgeons with varying subspecialties who will share call of 1:4 or better and be supported by mid-level providers.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A Medical Director opportunity may be available.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital;
- Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate MD or DO required
- DR-Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state required
- Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is a full-service, 522-licensed bed acute care provider in Colorado Springs comprised of Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. Penrose Hospital serves as the anchor hospital of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services with 245 beds and the ability to provide tertiary medical-surgical services with an emphasis on elective and outpatient care. Neurosurgery is only offered at Penrose Hospital, and any St. Francis Medical Center patient needing neurosurgical intervention will be transferred to Penrose.
About Centura Health
Centura Health is the largest health care ecosystem across Colorado and western Kansas, on a mission to support your whole health.
Posted December 30, 2019