Medical Oncologist Opportunity - Work/Life Balance, Future Equity Opportunity
Inpatient and outpatient
Michiana Hematology Oncology PC, an independent oncology practice in Northern Indiana is looking for a full-time, Board Certified/Board Eligible, Medical Oncologist to join their rapidly expanding team.
About the Practice:
Michiana Hematology Oncology, P.C. (MHO) is the largest team of board-certified oncologists in Northern Indiana, serving adult cancer and hematology patients across the region in their ten (and growing!) QOPI Certified ® locations. MHO is comprised of 13 Medical Oncologists, 4 Radiation Oncologists and 4 APP's committed to providing comprehensive cancer care in a patient centric environment. MHO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with an optional two year partnership tract. Located in the heart of the Midwest and only a short drive from Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, MHO Physicians enjoy a low cost of living in family friendly communities.
About the Community:
Located in the heart of the Midwest only a short drive from Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, MHO Physicians enjoy a low cost of living in family friendly communities.
Benefits: MHO provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program, as well as ongoing education opportunities.
- National Blue Ribbon Schools
- A top 100 Worldwide Theater venue
- Historic museums
- Vineyards and breweries
- The University of Notre Dame and their national champion sports teams
- Top ranked golf courses
- A minor league baseball team awarded the best ballpark in the nation
- North America’s first man-made white water rafting course
- Award winning restaurants
- Numerous lakes, parks and activities perfect for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Progressive compensation philosophy
- Production and performance metrics
- Future equity opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Employer sponsored life insurance plans
- Internal coverage for PTO and CME
- 401k Retirement plan
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Fellows welcome
Posted October 9, 2019