Per Diem Physician - Wellness Visits
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for a Per Diem Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician to join our YEA ( Year End Assessment) Float Team in the South Bay area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Annual comprehensive wellness visits, including full physicals, medication management ect.
- 4 hour or 8 hour shifts, at least once a week
- Clinic hours M-F 8am - 5pm
- 10 patients per day, Medicare Advantage patients
- Visits will take place at our clinics in the South Bay Community
- No patient panel, no call
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least two years of experience in a managed care environment
- Fluent Spanish
- Malpractice Tail Coverage
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Posted October 5, 2020