MFM Specialist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Exciting opportunity for a per diem Board Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join the highly desirable and the growing consultative practice of Texas Perinatal Group of Texas.
- Join a team of 3 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly, consultative practice with MA and PSA support
- Practice offers prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling
- Our physicians cover the Seton family of hospitals and St. David’s Medical Center
- TX license required
- Board Certification in MFM required
- Week long stretches of availability preferred
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
—Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021