Grow your Career with a 100 Top Hospital and the Most Robust Orthopedic Department in Northeast Pennsylvania
St. Luke’s Orthopedic Specialists is expanding!
We are looking to add an exceptional fellowship trained full-time Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to our group of 27 orthopedic surgeons. As the region’s largest, most established health system, St. Luke’s University Health Network is a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals. St. Luke’s Orthopedics is passionate and dedicated to the growth of Orthopedic services in the communities we serve.
- Board eligible/certified by the ABOS
- Completion of an orthopedic surgery residency and an orthopedic foot and ankle fellowship is required
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Extensive referral base from our primary care physicians
- Highly competitive base salary with incentive plan
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, relocation reimbursement and generous CME allowance
- Well-established reputation in the area
- Outstanding academic orthopedic residency
Posted October 14, 2021