OB/GYN Opportunity to Join Nationally Recognized Allegheny Health Team
Inpatient and outpatient
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full-time OB/GYN physicians to join our team serving Western Pennsylvania.
About the Program:
- AHN provides women-centric care at every stage of life, from the first pelvic exam through menopause. We focus on preventive care, wellness and education for women.
- The Department is routinely recognized for excellence in care as one of the top 50 gynecological services according to US News & World Report as well as a top 20 women’s health program according to Becker’s Hospital Review.
- The prospective candidate will have resources of a robust Maternal and Fetal Medicine Program, expert nursing care and a collaborative group of subspecialists including gynecologic oncology, urogynecology and practice management professionals.
- Ability to do core obstetrics and gynecological care
- Ability to do laparoscopic surgery required
- Full scale office practice
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Posted September 11, 2020