Join Primary Care Team with Kaiser Permanente | Excellent Benefits | Supportive Work Environment
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group (KP-WPMG) – is seeking Family Medicine physicians (with or without OB) to join our team in Spokane, Washington. We have opportunities available in our Veradale, Lidgerwood, and Kendall Yards medical centers where you will be part of a team of talented physicians and a highly skilled and motivated support team.
As a Family Medicine physician at KP-WPMG you will have the ability to:
- Interact formally and informally with colleagues and specialists to share knowledge, discuss ideas, and formulate treatments that best suit your patient’s needs;
- Work within a model that has eliminated the insurance roadblocks and access issues that prevent you from having enough time to get to know, understand and care for your patients; and
- Operate within a multispecialty medical center that provides the power of coordinated care for your patients – including easy to navigate, one-stop facilities that offer a full spectrum of services.
As part of the KP-WPMG family here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary model free from the pressures of fee for service so you can focus more of your time on your patients and their care vs. billing;
- Full medical malpractice coverage (including tail coverage);
- Ability to become a Shareholder after only 3 years;
- Robust CME benefits within a culture that values continual professional development;
- Career opportunities that include medical, operational and other leadership roles;
- A wellness culture that empowers you to make smart work-life balance decisions; and
- A full host of additional benefits and perks.
Posted April 6, 2020