Pediatric Cardiologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Join one of the largest pediatric cardiology practices in northern VA
Pediatric Cardiology Associates, one of the largest and most respected pediatric cardiology practice in Northern Virginia and neighboring Maryland counties,, is seeking a pediatric cardiologist to join our team of 15 BC pediatric cardiologists and 3 advanced practice clinicians. The practice provides full cardiology services to a rapidly expanding population.
- The practice currently provides inpatient cardiology services at Inova Children's Hospital, as well as inpatient cardiology consultation at nine area hospitals. Inova Children's Hospital performs over 250 cardiac surgeries each year. There is a busy interventional electrophysiology service in addition to interventional and diagnostic catheterization.
- Outpatient services include general pediatric cardiology, fetal cardiology, electrophysiology, preventive cardiology and cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing.
- Special interest and/or experience in metabolic stress testing highly preferred
- Research and teaching opportunities are available due to our close affiliation with Inova.
- Experience in both general and fetal cardiology is beneficial.
- Candidates should have additional training and/or at least three years of experience in TEE; fetal and TTE imaging.
Located just outside the nation’s capital city, Fairfax, VA, is a must-visit community filled with exciting attractions and engaging activities for residents and visitors of all ages and interests. Voted among the Best Places to Live in 2017 by Livablity.com, Fairfax offers a top-notch quality of life, offering a strong economy, highly rated schools, more than 220 acres of parkland, convenient transportation choices, and a thriving arts community. It has also listed as one of the “Best College Towns” on a myriad of sites.
Posted November 16, 2021