Primary Care Openings in New Mexico with IHS | Great Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
- Provides consultative and/or direct medical services within their specialized areas to inpatients and/or outpatients health centers or hospitals.
- Provides direct care/services to neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Serves on appropriate hospital committees as directed.
- Has a high degree of freedom for inpatient care within established guidelines, policies and concepts of good medical practice.
- Determines when services of a specialist are required to treat unusual cases; makes necessary arrangements for admission of patients to the appropriate hospital.
- As required, makes daily rounds to assure that effective coordination of services exists and that optimum patient care is being rendered; renders care as needed, and as scheduled on call for urgent care.
- Conducts initial and periodic health examinations for making diagnoses, and prescribes/implements treatments as required to correct these defects; administers immunizations to patients in compliance with established IHS and Albuquerque Area policy.
- Participates in Service Unit and Area meetings to develop new, modify existing, and evaluate medical procedures relative to patient care with the objective of improving the quality of patient care;
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Relocation Incentives
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
Posted January 7, 2021