Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Cambodia – Sihanouk Hospital Center of Hope
Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- Volunteers improve the education of local physicians by providing medical lectures and clinical instruction.
- Assignment: 2-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Internal medicine – all topics; endocrinology (diabetes), cardiology, neurology, infectious disease, rheumatology, gastroenterology & pulmonology of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified in internal medicine
- Activities: Case presentations, clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, grand rounds, mentoring
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; assistance and information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019