Urgent Care Physician with Mercy-GoHealth in Springfield, MO
We have an opening for a progressive and entrepreneurial Physician with adult and pediatric experience to join our Fulltime, Part-time or Per Diem talent community in the Springfield, MO area.
Mercy and GoHealth Urgent Care partnered together in 2018 to develop a wide-spread network of high-quality, award winning urgent care centers across the Midwest.
In Springfield, MO, we provide patients with greater access to innovative care through our state-of-the-art technology and unique patient tools, which translates to less administrative burden for our teams.
- Our centers are stocked with the technology and medical equipment needed to allow our physicians to focus on evidence-based medicine
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautifully designed to create a comforting work-place environment (as well as a relaxed environment for our patients)
- Our partnership with Mercy provides an integrated referral system so our team can be confident that our patients aren’t navigating the healthcare system alone when they leave our centers
- We have an established and efficient staffing model that flexes with patient volumes
- We hire competent clinical teams of MA’s, RT’s and scribes, designed to support physicians like you
- Our team rooms are full of snacks and caffeine to keep our team energized all shift long
- Our patient satisfaction scores are above average and validate our focus on the quality of care.
With a focus on the patient experience, we’ve become industry leaders in clinical quality and outcomes. More importantly, we believe achieving these goals comes from a focus on your satisfaction and professional growth. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice medicine. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and network.
We are confident you would find happiness at Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care as a reminder of why you went into healthcare in the first place. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Posted September 22, 2021