Child Neurology Opportunity in Madison, MS
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is recruiting a child neurologist immediately after completion of an accredited fellowship program, or a candidate with significant professional experience. This position would allow the candidate to build a comprehensive child neurology program. MCAM is working to create a network of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists with access to Mississippi's best hospital, research and education programs. Highly competitive compensation is available for this position. Interested candidates may reach out to:
Jordan Robinson, JD, MHA Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine 601-499-0923 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists including:
- Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Audiology
- Pediatric and Fetal Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Obesity Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Pain
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Child Psychology
- Child Psychiatry
- Pediatric Dietitian
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Innovative pediatric care model.
- Educational opportunities (teaching medical students and other health care professionals). We have a strong collaboration with William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Clinical adjunct faculty appointments are commensurate with curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- Clinical and other research opportunities available.
- Great work life balance.
- CME funding provided.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and vision insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, 401K, and long-term disability coverage.
Posted June 9, 2021