Child Neurology Opportunity in Madison, MS
Inpatient and outpatient
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is recruiting a child neurologist immediately after completion of an accredited fellowship program, or a candidate with significant professional experience. This position would allow the candidate to build a comprehensive child neurology program. MCAM is working to create a network of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists within the framework of a private practice setting. Highly competitive compensation is available for this position. Interested candidates may reach out to:
Jordan Robinson, JD, MHA Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine 601-499-0923 email@example.com
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists including:
- Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric and Fetal Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Obesity Medicine
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Child Psychology
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Innovative pediatric care model.
- Educational opportunities (teaching medical students and other health care professionals). We have a strong collaboration with William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Clinical adjunct faculty appointments are commensurate with curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- Clinical and other research opportunities available.
- Great work life balance.
- CME funding provided.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and vision insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, 401K, and long-term disability coverage.
Posted September 3, 2020