Join Geisinger's Growing Endocrinology Team in
Join the Team America is Watching
Geisinger is seeking BC/BE Endocrinology physicians, dedicated to patient-centered, high quality medical care, to join our growing Endocrinology teams at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA, Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, PA, Geisinger Holy Spirit in Camp Hill, PA and Geisinger Lewistown Hospital in Lewistown, PA.
Endocrinology at Geisinger:
- 100% subspecialty Endocrinology clinical practice
- Fully integrated inpatient and outpatient Electronic Health Record - Clinical Trial Investigator opportunities in Diabetes
- Continuous Glucose Sensors and Density interpretation
- Team Approach to Diabetes Care (NP and CDE) - Insulin pumps, glucose sensors, electronic glucose meter download capability
- High quality, Innovative, Patient Centric Care Geisinger fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence in an area offering a high quality of life
- Complete with good schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities
About the area:
The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington D.C. just a short drive away.
Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare, A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 13 hospital campuses, two research centers and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
To learn more please contact: Deanna Reed, FASPR, Talent Management Consultant, Geisinger at 570-271-7202 or email@example.com
Posted March 15, 2021