Grow your Comprehensive Neurology Practice with MultiCare - Experience Excellent Work-Life Balance
MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Capital Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join their dynamic and collegial group of physician leaders in Olympia, Washington. At Capital Medical Center you will enjoy a lifestyle that is friendly and flexible in an environment that is transparent and committed to excellent work-life balance. MultiCare Capital Medical Center is a unique community-based health care system with a reputation for compassion and integrity. As a 107-bed hospital, Capital serves patients from throughout the South Sound and provides care in more than 20 specialties and subspecialties. Our medical staff works as a team with our 700 employees in caring for approximately 5,000 inpatients and 25,000 outpatients a year.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on and relocation bonuses.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice.
- Potential for Medical Directorship with reduced clinical/patient facing hours.
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice in Comprehensive Neurology.
- Primarily Outpatient with Inpatient call consults and coverage.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment. Fellowship training in Stroke preferred.
- Visa candidates welcome to apply. Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
- Easy drive Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Connect Here: https://calendly.com/mandeeromero-multicare/30min
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted May 14, 2021