Academic Pulmonologist with IP training needed at Penn State Health Hospital
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a General Pulmonologist with Interventional Pulmonology training to join our family of highly qualified academic colleagues in scenic Hershey, Pennsylvania.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit and retirement package
- Rank commensurate with experience
- Join a high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and patient care
- Participation in Resident and Medical Student education
- Relocation Assistance
We are Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited Interventional Pulmonary training program
- Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- BE/BC by ABIM
What the Area Offers:
Located in Hershey, PA, our community is rich in history and our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted June 1, 2021