Breast Imaging Radiologist Opening with University Hospitals | Top Ranked Hospital
The Department of Radiology at UHCMC/Case Western Reserve University is seeking a highly motivated fellowship-trained, board certified or board eligible Breast Imager.
- Join a state-of-the art subspecialty Breast Imaging section.
- No nights or weekend work commitments.
- The position includes a competitive salary, benefits package and vacations.
- Candidates must be proficient in all breast modalities (including stereotactic, ultrasound, and MRI biopsies).
- Excellent opportunities to collaborate with multiple disciplines in basic and translational research.
- The Department of Radiology performs over 1 million exams per year and is staffed by over 80 clinical faculty members.
- Located in Cleveland's historic University Circle, this 947-bed academic medical center and tertiary-care hospital has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best hospitals in all 12 medical and surgical specialties.
- The radiology department also provides clinical services for 10 Regional Hospitals and over 25 university-associated outpatient clinics which provide a tremendous wealth of clinical material.
- Ohio medical license (or eligible)
- Board certified (or eligible) in Diagnostic Radiology with Fellowship training in Breast Imaging with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Qualified for appointment as Faculty at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine at the Assistant Professor level or above
Salary and academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested applicants should send CV to Celeste Cody at email@example.com
Posted March 5, 2021