Physician Assistant | Optum | Manhattan Beach, CA
Manhattan Beach, CA
Optum is looking for a Physician Assistant to join our Outpatient Teams in Manhattan Beach and Torrance, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm in Outpatient setting
- Average 18-20 patients per day
- 20/40 appointment model : 20 min follow up appt, 40 min new appt
- Patient census primarily adults and seniors
- No weekends or nights required
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner License
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college
- Current California DEA certificate
- Medical or fluent Spanish, Mandarin, or Vietnamese speaking ability
- 2 + years experience in a clinical setting
- Flexible, independent, autonomous and confident
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Supplemental Compensation
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Tail Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
Posted October 5, 2020