Primary Care Opportunity in a Unique California City
A clinic in California is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate need Monday - Friday if possible, if not 4 days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Schedule/Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 18-21
- Patient Ages : Mainly adults, 18 and over
- Procedures: minimal procedures
- Support Staff: Front office and back office MA support
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Fountain Valley, California is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, as well as its unique culture and arts community. This suburban city in Orange County offers an array of activities for both visitors and locals alike. The Mile Square park provides opportunities for a range of recreational activities, while The Reptile Zoo and Prism Escape Rooms offer more unusual fun.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23713
Posted January 7, 2021