Sleep Medicine Faculty Opening with University Hospitals | Join a Growing Team
The Department of Medicine at University Hospitals (UH) Cleveland Medical Center is seeking a full-time BC/BE Sleep Medicine physician to join our full-time faculty.
- As part of our affiliation, UH physicians serve as faculty of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- The rapidly growing Division currently would like to expand with the addition of a faculty member at the level of assistant, associate or full professor.
- The candidates should possess a strong commitment to both clinical practice, as well as research and resident education.
- The Division has robust clinical, training, and research programs at multiple sites.
- Opportunities to participate in a busy, mature sleep medicine program with an integrated sleep fellowship program at tertiary academic and regional locations throughout Northeastern Ohio through the University Hospitals Healthcare System.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
Included in UH are University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, among the nation’s best children’s hospitals; University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, part of National Cancer Institute-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women. The Department partners with UH in fulfilling our mission: To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
- A comprehensive compensation package
- Excellent benefits including CME funding
- Paid vacation and educational time
- Medical/vision, etc.
University Hospitals is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV to:
Celeste Cody Physician Recruiter University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterCeleste.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted November 10, 2021