Penn State Health Community Hospitalist in scenic Berks County Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph
Penn State Health
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. We are seeking Hospitalists interested in joining the Penn State Health family at our scenic Berks County location.
What We're Offering:
- Rewarding Hospitalist career in a beautiful Community based, 200 bed facility in scenic Berks County, PA
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement package
- Relocation Assistance
- Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
- Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
No J1 visa waiver sponsorships available
What We're Seeking:
- IM/FM trained physicians seeking rewarding career opportunities as a Hospitalist
- Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (position dependent)
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center is located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Posted December 23, 2019