A hospital in Texas is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate; ongoing
- Schedule: Exact hours; scheduled clinical hours + call (at least 8 hours clinical)
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Yes; 2 patients on average while on call.
- Volume: up to 10 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: General Anesthesia -"Types of cases: ortho, general, pedi, plastics, ENT, and Gyn
- Cases: General Anesthesia; no rounding
- -"Types of cases: ortho, general, pedi, plastics, ENT, and Gyn
- Support Staff: Care team model
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS
- Must have TX license.
- Area is warm year-round; High earning potential; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24504