Pediatric Hospitalist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Hospitalist with teaching opportunities in Baltimore
We are seeking a full time BC/BE full-time pediatrician to be part of our team at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD.
- 20-bed unit with an ADC of 4-6
- Clinical responsibilities include general inpatient pediatrics, consultations, and co-management of other pediatric subspecialty patients
- Full time support from an array of pediatric subspecialties available
- Patients are drawn from the pediatric emergency department, OR/PACU, general and subspecialty outpatient offices and surrounding hospitals
- Resident and medical student teaching is required
- Full time commitment is 16-17 weeks of service per year, including 11 weekends, with overnight call from home
- Experienced or new graduates are welcome to apply
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Posted December 1, 2021