Pulmonary/Critical Care with Large Health System in Pennsylvania
WellSpan York Hospital
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system that serves southcentral Pennsylvania, is seeking a fulltime board certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physician with fellowship training in Sleep Medicine. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation, and integration within our health system.
- Enjoy working with a team of 15 experienced physicians and 20 Advanced Practice Providers
- WellSpan’s home sleep program ships 400-500 studies per month directly to patients
- Developed Home Sleep program that was recently featured at AASM National Sleep Conference
- Work directly with state of art sleep centers, insomnia clinic and home testing in the York region
- Work with a team of Respiratory Therapist and Pulmonary Rehab conveniently located in the same office location
- Well-rounded practice with mix of Pulmonology, Sleep and Critical Care
- Reasonable call for work like balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
About Wellspan Health
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations.
As a nonprofit, we reinvest in our communities to improve the health and wellness of our patients, as well as those who call central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland home. We also invest heavily in our employees—providing them with new and innovative technologies and treatments, and helping them advance their careers through peer learning, mentorship, cross-training, continuing education and tuition reimbursement. We strive to make life better for our patients, our staff and our communities.
WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of small cities and towns – including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro – surrounded by welcoming suburban neighborhoods and pristine rolling countryside. Our communities are conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
At WellSpan, you can be part of a physician-led medical group working collaboratively to provide patient-centered care in the communities we serve. Achieve professional and personal growth in an integrated, multispecialty healthcare organization that is transforming care through technology and innovation. The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers in over 200 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected, the WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Posted July 22, 2021
Loan Repayment Assistance
Loan Repayment Assistance
Sign On Bonus
Life Health Dental Vision Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off