Gynecology Oncology Opportunity in San Jose, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in California is seeking a Gynecology Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: As quickly as credentialed, ideally looking for locums to perm candidates with partnership opportunities
- Schedule/Hours: One day in clinic, 3.5 days in OR, .5 day clinical trials/admin/research
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements : 1:4 as we have the two MD owners/partners, plus an independent UroGynecologist
- Volume: 30 office visits per week (20 new, 10 follow up/post-op) and have about 15 procedures per week
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: Some minor like a port, a few major like HIPEC, the rest in between, mostly lap
- Support Staff: 2 other physicians and independent UroGyn, MA's, full office staff
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
San Jose is a cultural and technological gem in Northern California. From world class dining to rich history, it’s the perfect place to live, play and explore.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -042020-22290
Posted September 17, 2020