Vascular Neurologists for Expanding Stroke Service-Comprehensive Stroke Centers
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Advocate Aurora Health Care
**Advocate Aurora Health is a leading Midwest Health System and one of the 10 largest not-for-profit health systems in the nation**
We are currently scheduling interviews for Neurologists with Vascular Fellowships for our expanding Stroke Services.
- Opportunities available at 3 comprehensive stroke centers and teaching hospitals with 600+ beds.
- All regional tertiary referral centers
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran General and Aurora St. Luke
- Located in suburban Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI
- Physicians will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of fellow neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, and neuro radiologists to provide cutting edge neurological care in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
As part of our Stroke service you will:
- Provide dedicated inpatient stroke coverage
- Participate telestroke coverage
- Provide out patient follow up in our stroke clinic
- Participate in cutting edge stroke related clinical trials
- Provide stroke education and teaching to rotating medical students and residents
- Join a robust, energetic environment focused on teamwork
- Opportunities for supporting leadership roles and program development
Advocate Aurora Health offers an employment based model, an excellent work environment, competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
Please forward your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone interview.
About Advocate Aurora Health Care
One shared purpose brought us together. Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States, our combined strength and stability drives us forward.About Advocate Health CareAdvocate Health Care is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates nearly 400 sites of care and 12 hospitals, including two of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, five Level I trauma centers (the state’s highest designation in trauma care), three Level II trauma centers, one of the area’s largest home health and hospice companies and one of the region’s largest medical groups. Advocate Health Care trains more primary care physicians and residents at its four teaching hospitals than any other health system in the state. As a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ, Advocate contributed $692 million in charitable care and services to communities across Chicagoland and Central Illinois in 2016.About Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin-area health care provider and a national leader in efforts to improve health care quality. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 30 counties throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Aurora is Wisconsin’s most comprehensive health care provider and the state’s largest private employer. Aurora serves more than 1.2 million patients every year via a comprehensive network of facilities, services and providers, including 15 hospitals, more than 150 clinics, more than 70 pharmacies and more than 33,000 caregivers. As evidenced by more than 300 active clinical trials, Aurora is dedicated to delivering innovations to provide the best possible care today, and to define the best care for tomorrow.
Posted February 4, 2021