Board certified/ Board eligible Urogynecologist with fellowship training
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) to join the Division of Urogynecology.
The physician will be a member of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In addition, Clinical, translational or basic science research is encouraged. The successful candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, with three-year fellowship training or equivalent experience in urogynecology required. The faculty rank with Wayne State Medical School is open and will be determined by the criteria of Wayne State School of Medicine.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
• Clinical location will be centered at the Detroit location with collaboration and consultation with HFHS locations.
• Join a high-volume Urogynecology clinical practice that includes 2 Urogynecologists and one Nurse Practitioner, with academic opportunities.
• Strong collaborative relationship with Urology FPMRS.
• Serve as an active clinical teacher and supervisor of FPMRS Fellows and OB/GYN residency.
• Very large referral base of physicians and advanced practitioners refer to the service.
• Assist in Medical Education programs, and quality improvement.
• Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, disability and retirement plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will support a busy generalist OB/GYN practice
• Utilize excellent Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgical Skills
• Strong desire to be a great clinician and teacher
• Creative, innovative, optimistic personality and a team player
• Devoted to providing quality and patient centered care
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of our diverse Michigan community.
Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and now one of the nation's leading health care providers, Henry Ford Health System is a not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Wright L. Lassiter, III and governed by a 17-member Board of Trustees, with volunteer-led advisory and affiliate boards providing additional leadership.
It is comprised of hospitals, medical centers and one of the nation's largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group, which includes more than 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties. The System's flagship, Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, is a Level 1 Trauma Center recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, multi-organ transplants and cancer treatment.
With more than 30,000 employees, Henry Ford Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and among the most diverse.
Posted March 20, 2020