Pediatrix Medical Group
Pediatric Intensivist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Ranked Best Children’s Hospital!
Beautiful Atlanta, GA! Responsibilities We are seeking a BC/BE pediatric intensivist, who desires a challenging career in a sophisticated, high-volume practice, to join our practice at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite.
- Coverage includes a 56 bed PICU, with an annual average of 4,200 admissions and shared coverage of an 11-bed technology-dependent unit, with 250 admissions annually
- The hospital has an active air and ground transport service and full subspecialty support is available
- Provide 12-hour, in-house coverage with a flexible call schedule, allowing for a satisfying work/life balance
- Responsibilities will include admissions and management of patients in the PICU, consultations with families and referring physicians
Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount—
- 401k with company match——
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024