Join a Growing Radiology Team at Riverside Medical Group
Inpatient and outpatient
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
- Evaluate patient medical history
- Perform diagnostic procedures such as MRIs, X-rays, CT scans, etc.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery
- Accurately read and interpret results
- Diagnose ailments and injuries
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Must have and maintain a CDS and DEA license with no restrictions (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology
- Fellowship training in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal imaging, body imaging, or interventional radiology is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience.
Posted September 30, 2020