Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Lovely Virginia City
A clinic in Virginia is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate start - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 8 hour shifts
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements : No Call
- Volume : Varies
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: General, peds-dental, eyes and ortho.
- Support Staff : MD and CRNA - Supervision 1:4
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Small Town charm, eco-adventure, performing and visual arts, history, festivals, boutiques, chef-owned restaurants, golf, guided tours, and peanuts... you’ll enjoy all parts of Suffolk.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23776
Posted January 11, 2021