Occupational Medicine Physician - No Weekends, Holidays, or Call
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Schuylkill
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Inpatient and outpatient
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to fulfill our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 18,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make the Lehigh Valley and all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Schuylkill, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Pottsville.
Our 15 physicians in the Division of Occupational Medicine are ready to welcome a new colleague to their growing practices!
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Exclusive occupational medicine practice off our LVH - Schuylkill hospital campus
- Provides care to the greater Schuylkill county, regional business clients, and LVHN employees
- Perform DOT, surveillance, pre-placement physicals, and other specialty exams and fitness for duty evaluations
- Nurse practitioner support is available
- No weekends, holidays, or on-call responsibility
- A network champion for Occupational Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Must possess DOT medical examiner certification and Medical Review Officer certification or obtain within the first 6 months of employment
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large non-profit and multi-specialty health network in Eastern Pennsylvania! LVHN offers comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties across dozens of facilities including eight hospitals, the Lehigh Valley’s only children’s hospital, 2,005 primary care & specialty physicians, 23 outpatient health centers, 18 ExpressCARE locations, and community clinics. Additional services we provide include a Level 1 trauma center, a regional referral center for burns, the regions’ only Level 4 NICU, pharmacy, laboratory, imaging, home health, and hospice.
At LVHN, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
Posted June 3, 2020